* All elite soccer matches in England, including the Premier League, Football League (EFL) and Women’s Super League (WSL), were suspended until April 4.
* The German Football League called off matches scheduled for March 13-15 in the Bundesliga and second-tier Bundesliga 2. They recommended both leagues be suspended until April 2.
* UEFA postponed all Champions League and Europa League matches due to take place this week.
* The Confederation of African Football has postponed two rounds of the 2021 Africa Cup of Nations qualifiers scheduled for March 25-31.
* CONCACAF suspended all competitions, including the Champions League and men’s Olympic qualifiers.
* The Paraguayan FA has suspended all games until March 24.
* The Colombian league has suspended all tournaments until further notice.
* The Chilean FA ordered all games due to be played between March 19 and April 19 take place without fans.
* The top two tiers of French football — Ligue 1 and Ligue 2 — have been suspended.
* All soccer matches in Spain’s top two divisions were postponed for two weeks.
* England’s friendly internationals against Italy and Denmark at Wembley on March 27 and 31 will not take place, while Denmark cancelled their March 27 friendly against the Faroe Islands.
* The Norwegian Football Federation said it did not plan to hold Norway’s Euro 2020 playoff match against Serbia that was scheduled for March 26.
* Poland’s soccer league has postponed all games at least until the end of March.
* U.S. Major League Soccer has suspended its season.
* U.S. Soccer’s Open Cup Committee has suspended its 2020 Lamar Hunt U.S. Open Cup.
* All soccer in the Netherlands was suspended until the end of March. The national team cancelled their Euros warm-up matches against the United States (March 26) and Spain (March 29).
* FIFA and the Asian Football Confederation have agreed to postpone Asian World Cup qualifying matches in March and June.
* FIFA has postponed South American qualifying matches for the 2022 World Cup between March 23-31.
* Spain’s Copa del Rey final between Athletic Bilbao and Real Sociedad (Seville; April 18) was postponed.
* New seasons in the Chinese, Japanese and South Korean leagues were postponed.
* A four-team event in Doha featuring Croatia, Portugal, Belgium and Switzerland (March 26-30) was cancelled.
* A friendly between Germany and Italy (Nuremberg; March 31) will take place without fans.
* Tickets are not being sold for the Euro 2020 qualifying playoff semi-finals between Bulgaria and Hungary and Bosnia and Northern Ireland.
* Asian Champions League: Matches involving Chinese clubs Guangzhou Evergrande, Shanghai Shenhua and Shanghai SIPG were postponed. The start of the knockout rounds was moved back to September.
* The Brazilian Football Confederation ordered all games due to be played in Rio de Janeiro and Sao Paulo to take place without fans until further notice.
* The Uruguayan Football Association has suspended all professional games until further notice.